Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 10:38:34 -0400
From: Tim Graham <timograham@...il.com>
To: django-announce@...glegroups.com
Cc: django-users@...glegroups.com,
	"Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)" <django-developers@...glegroups.com>, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Django security releases issued: 1.11.15 and 2.0.8

Today the Django team issued 1.11.15 and 2.0.8 as part of our security
process. These releases address a security issue, and we encourage all
users to upgrade as soon as possible:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2018/aug/01/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@...ngoproject.com and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.