Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 14:36:53 +0800
From: <zrlw@...a.com>
To: "oss-security" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Libc Realpath Buffer Underflow CVE-2018-1000001  expolit source code for SuSE 12 SP2

Hi, i wrote a exploit  base on  halfdog's RationalLove.c, and successfully tested on SuSE Enterprise Server 12 SP 2.I want send it back to halfdog, but it seemed that my email always be rejected(maybe because i'm in china), may you transfer it to halfdog? all the code belong to him. Thanks!LaoWei2018/6/25
Content of type "text/html" skipped

View attachment "RationalLove_SuSE12SP2.c" of type "text/plain" (38304 bytes)