Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:56:13 -0400
From: Stiepan <stie@....swiss>
To: corsac@...ian.org, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, marcus.brinkmann@...r-uni-bochum.de
Subject: Re : Re: Re : Re: CVE-2018-12020 in GnuPG

Hi Yves-Alexis,

Any updates on this?

By the way, it might be the occasion to switch to more future-proof signatures, such as
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8391 , which are reputed as quantum-safe and do not depend on some hardness assumptions.
We could help with an open-source implem. if needed.
Apparently, NIST is also moving into that direction for software signatures, according to information given now at ETSI's security week.

Best regards,
Stiepan A. Kovac
President
itk AVtobvS SARL