Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 15:11:21 +0200
From: Yann Ylavic <ylavic@...che.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Marius Bakke <mbakke@...tmail.com>, Daniel Ruggeri <druggeri@...che.org>,
 security@...pd.apache.org
Subject: Re: CVE-2017-15710: Out of bound write in
 mod_authnz_ldap when using too small Accept-Language values

On 03/25/2018 12:52 PM, Marius Bakke wrote:
> Daniel Ruggeri <druggeri@...che.org> writes:
>
> Perhaps I'm hitting an outdated mirror (195.154.151.36), but this
> page lists "OptionsBleed" as the most recent CVE, and the download
> page shows 2.4.29 as the latest release.

The httpd website is missing some synchronization still, we are
currently looking into it.

> I found 2.4.33 by browsing my suggested mirror "manually", but it
> does not have the PGP signatures.
>
> https://apache.uib.no/httpd/
>
> I had to go to <https://www-eu.apache.org/dist/httpd/> in order to
> verify the integrity.

The website should be updated soon too, in the meantime the tarballs
(and signatures) are available here: https://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/

Thanks for noticing and letting us now.

Regards,
Yann.