Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:46:24 -0500
From: Tim Graham <>
Cc: "Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)" <>,,
Subject: Django security releases issued: 2.0.3, 1.11.11, and 1.8.19

Today the Django team issued Django 2.0.3, 1.11.11, and 1.8.19 as part
of our security process. These releases address two security issues,
and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see for further information.