Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:40:54 +0530
From: Sahil Dhar <>
To: Maxim Solodovnik <>
	Openmeetings user-list <>, dev <>,, Sahil <>,
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] CVE-2018-1286 - Apache OpenMeetings - Insufficient
 Access Controls

Hi Maxim,

I just noticed that there is a typo in the CVE-2018-1286 description, as it
states that the affected version is 3.0.0. However, the vulnerability was
reported for 4.0.1 release. Can you please update it?

~ Sahil

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <>