Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:14:03 +0000
From: Armis Security <security@...is.com>
To: Petr Matousek <pmatouse@...hat.com>, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Linux BlueBorne vulnerabilities

Hi Petr.

On August 15th we have contacted one of the senior maintiners of BlueZ and
attempted to establish a longer embargo period with him. Unfortunatelly his
suggestion was to post our findings to linux-bluetooth@...r.kernel.org,
which is a public mailing list.

So we decided to disclose our findings to the secure mailing list that
unfortunatelly only have a maximum of 7 days embargo periods.

I am happy to hear the red hat security team allows for longer embargo
periods, and we will contact you directly in the future.

Thank you,

Armis Labs.