Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:06:05 -0400
From: Leo Famulari <leo@...ulari.name>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Tcpdump 4.9.2

My understanding is that tcpdump 4.9.2 was supposed to be embargoed
until September 25.

However, it's already being distributed publicly:

https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/tcpdump&id=ae8cb07d00feb32a4f8a500fc8fa668d3f8c5275

So, I recommend that everyone update ASAP.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)