Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 09:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Graham <timograham@...il.com>
To: django-announce <django-announce@...glegroups.com>
Cc: django-users@...glegroups.com, django-developers@...glegroups.com,
	oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Django security releases issued: 1.11.5 and 1.10.8

Today the Django team issued 1.11.5 and 1.10.8 as part of our security
process. These releases address a security issue, and we encourage all
users to upgrade as soon as possible:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2017/sep/05/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@...ngoproject.com and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.

Content of type "text/html" skipped