Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 16:46:19 +0100
From: John Haxby <john.haxby@...cle.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: accepting new members to (linux-)distros lists

On 03/07/17 19:55, John Haxby wrote:
>> On 3 Jul 2017, at 19:18, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
>>
>>> PS For contributing back I have given myself a "must try harder" mark.
>> Thanks.  Please let us know at which specific tasks you'll try harder.
>
> Will do.   I’m in the middle of a house move at the moment so everything is a little chaotic so I’ll get back to you next week when, hopefully, the dust has settled somewhat.

Still in the middle of the house move and it's all generally chaos and
sorry for not getting back sooner.

However, put me down as backup for "1. Promptly review new issue reports
for meeting the list's requirements and confirm receipt..."

I do expect that we (I) will become more active on linux-distros as
well.   Speaking of which, has it been unusually quiet or do I need to
beat up the mail admin people again?   I haven't seen anything since
Bastille Day (14 July).

jch