Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 07:13:03 +0300
From: gremlin@...mlin.ru
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CoreOS membership to linux-distros (updated)

On 2017-07-18 14:56:23 -0700, Euan Kemp wrote:

 > I???ve listed each criterion and why I think we, the Container
 > Linux team at CoreOS, qualify.
 >

 >> 1. Be an actively maintained Unix-like operating system distro
 >> with substantial use of Open Source components
 > All components of the distro are open source, as are all the
 > tools used to build it.

Prior to any decision to be made, I'd ask you to show the kernel
patch which you use to avoid escaping from the container to host
system (Docker allows such escape, OpenVZ does not). Could you,
please, show it?

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
GPG: 8832FE9FA791F7968AC96E4E909DAC45EF3B1FA8

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]