Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:39:58 +0200
From: Johannes Bauer <zugtprgfwprz@...rnkuller.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Security bug report read-protected

On 09.06.2017 01:49, Qhdwns123 wrote:

> If you are reporting bugs to the bugzilla site,

There is no "bugzilla site". Bugzilla is a bug tracker. Many projects
use it. There's litterally hundreds of "Bugzilla sites" and nobody of us
has a clue which one you're referring to. And even if we did, probably
only the admin of that site could help you.

> When an anonymous user accesses the page, the following message is displayed and access is blocked.
>
> "You are not authorized to access bug #632521. To see this bug, you must first log in to an account with the appropriate permissions"

[...]

> If you have a solution, let me know.

Here's an idea: Try to log in to an account with the appropriate
permissions.

If your bug reports are as fuzzy and confused as your posting on this
mailing list, it's no wonder your requests got ignored. You really could
try to be more specific and/or precise. A real name would also increase
chances of not being mistaken for a troll.

Cheers,
Johannes