Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:16:15 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <>
Subject: Re: I found Crash in tcpdump and radare2.

On Wed, 31 May 2017 06:39:12 -0400
Qhdwns123 <> wrote:

> I found Crash in tcpdump and radare2.
> It points to the heap overflow as the result of analysis by ASAN.
> What steps should I take to report this issue?

Please report the issues first to their respective developers and
provide the crashing files to them.

tcpdump has a contact address for security issues:

I think radare2 has no specific security reporting process, you can
report it through their github tracker:

When the bugs are fixed you can post details to this list.

Hanno Böck

GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42