Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:16:15 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: I found Crash in tcpdump and radare2.

Hi,

On Wed, 31 May 2017 06:39:12 -0400
Qhdwns123 <qhdwns123@...tonmail.com> wrote:

> I found Crash in tcpdump and radare2.
>
> It points to the heap overflow as the result of analysis by ASAN.
>
> What steps should I take to report this issue?

Please report the issues first to their respective developers and
provide the crashing files to them.

tcpdump has a contact address for security issues:
http://www.tcpdump.org/#security

I think radare2 has no specific security reporting process, you can
report it through their github tracker:
https://github.com/radare/radare2/issues

When the bugs are fixed you can post details to this list.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42