Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:37:51 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: MITRE is adding data intake to its CVE ID process

longer term the DWF will be taking this on, but like most things in tech
there have been unexpected delays and issues. I'll keep the list appraised
as things improve (we should start seeing progress in the next month or
two).

--

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@...hat.com