Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 21:11:30 +0000
From: Craig Small <csmall@...ian.org>
To: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>, oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: CVE Request: Wordpress: 6 security issues in
 Wordpress 4.7 2

Hi Kurt,
  As someone who seems to ask about the CVEs for wordpress the most I'll
put my hand up to raise the CVEs for wordpress. I am only the Debian
packager for wordpress so if the wordpress project itself wants to raise
these CVEs then I'm all for handing it over to them.

Annoyingly, the mitre website breaks if you enter more than 2 requests in
(or it doesn't like something I typed). Something deep in
ScriptResource.axd gives a 500 error, so it will take a while to key all 6
in. This also explains why all 6 were not entered in one go.

 - Craig

> --
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://dropbear.xyz/     csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org/   csmall at : debian.org
GPG fingerprint:        5D2F B320 B825 D939 04D2  0519 3938 F96B DF50 FEA5