Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:43:25 +0000
From: "Agostino Sarubbo" <>
To: "" <>
Subject: audiofile: multiple crashes

Hello all.

I discovered multiple crashes in the audiofile library.
The maintainer was informed privately, I didn't see reactions and all details are public on my blog.
I posted them to the cveform too, but I didn't get response.
I'll send update if something will change.

Agostino Sarubbo
Gentoo Linux Developer