Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:42:35 -0500
From: Leo Famulari <leo@...ulari.name>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE Request - Multiple vulnerabilities in
 gdk-pixbuf

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 05:20:11PM +0200, Ariel Zelivanski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just reported several vulnerabilities in gdk-pixbuf. I am adding the
> relevant details but you can also refer to the bug reports in the links. If
> suitable please assign CVEs.

As announced previously [0], MITRE is no longer assigning CVEs based on
messages to this list. Will you request the CVE IDs via the new web
form? [1]

[0]
http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2017/q1/351

[1]
https://cveform.mitre.org/

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)