Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:52:07 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Blindspot Advisory: Java/Python FTP Injections Allow for Firewall Bypass

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 08:22:42AM -0800, Timothy D. Morgan wrote:
> For the rest of the advisory, please see:
>   http://blog.blindspotsecurity.com/2017/02/advisory-javapython-ftp-injections.html

Thanks, Timothy.  For archival (since web pages tend to be gone after a
few years) and per oss-security list content guidelines, we'd like full
advisories to be posted right in here (including links as well is OK and
encouraged; including only links is not).

Attached is a mostly auto-converted text version of the above advisory.
(I only deleted the web page header/footer portions not specific to it.)

Alexander

View attachment "advisory-javapython-ftp-injections.txt" of type "text/plain" (17045 bytes)