Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:35:25 -0200
From: Dawid Golunski <dawid@...alhackers.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Nginx (Debian-based + Gentoo distros) - Root Privilege Escalation
 [CVE-2016-1247 UPDATE]

Updated CVE-2016-1247 advisory

Nginx packages on Gentoo distros were also found vulnerable to Root
Privilege Escalation (CVE-2016-1247) exploit I discovered last year.

Updated advisory URL:
https://legalhackers.com/advisories/Nginx-Exploit-Deb-Root-PrivEsc-CVE-2016-1247.html

Gentoo notice:
https://security.gentoo.org/glsa/201701-22

Copy of my updated advisory attached below.

Follow:
https://twitter.com/dawid_golunski
for more vulns.

Regards,
Dawid Golunski
https://legalhackers.com
t: @dawid_golunski

View attachment "gentoo.txt" of type "text/plain" (17529 bytes)