Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 06:26:27 -0600
From: Nathan Van Gheem <nathan.van.gheem@...ne.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE Request: Plone Multiple Vulnerabilities

Well, okay.

Turns out CVEs were indeed already issued for these disclosures.

I was pointed to https://vuldb.com/?id.92694 and so was told to get CVEs
quickly.

https://vuldb.com/?id.92694 -- seems like the reporter also requested his
own CVEs under different groupings and now we have duplication
disclosures/cves with classification conflicts.

Not sure what to do about the duplicates but you can ignore this request.

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 5:54 AM, Nathan Van Gheem <nathan.van.gheem@...ne.org