Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:41:25 +0100
From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@...too.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: libtiff: multilple crashes

Happy year to everyone.

I discovered several crashes in libtiff. To avoid dozens of posts, I tried to
group them based on the type of issue.
1) The majority of the issues were reproducible by upstream and they were
fixed
2) Few issues were reproducible by upstream and they were NOT fixed
3) Some issues were NOT reproducible by upstream.

So for now I will not post the issues described at the point N°3 and try in
the near future to make upstream able to reproduce them.

Will follow the details.

--
Agostino Sarubbo
Gentoo Linux Developer