Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 12:57:26 -0500
From: Michael Hess <mlhess@...ch.edu>
To: security@...pal.org, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, security@...milo.org
Subject: Re: [security] PHPMailer < 5.2.18 Remote Code
 Execution [CVE-2016-10033]

The Drupal Security team is going to release a PSA on this topic, we
don't normally do it, but given the holiday we will issue PSA-004, in
about 30 min.

The text is below.

Thanks,
Michael on behalf of the Drupal Security Team.

Posted by Drupal Security Team on December 26, 2016 at 12:50pm

Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-PSA-2016-004
Project: PHPMailer (third-party library)
Version: 7.x, 8.x