Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:36:11 -0600
From: Sam Whited <sam@...whited.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@...ian.org>, cve-assign@...re.org
Subject: Re: Re: CVE Request: MCabber: remote attackers can
 modify the roster and intercept messages via a crafted roster-push IQ stanza

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 4:29 PM,  <cve-assign@...re.org> wrote:
> Use CVE-2016-9928.

Thanks;

For my edification: would it be better to send something to this list
for CVEs in open source software in the future? I've tried the Google
Docs form linked from the website a few times and never gotten a
response.

Best,
Sam

--