Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 07:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Graham <>
To: django-announce <>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued: 1.10.3, 1.9.11, and

Today the Django team issued 1.10.3, 1.9.11, and 1.8.16 as part of our
security process. These releases address two security issues, and we
encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see for further information.

Content of type "text/html" skipped