Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 06:22:33 +0000
From: Sona Sarmadi <sona.sarmadi@...a.com>
To: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: membership request  to the closed linux-distros

Hi,

I sent membership request to the list for a while ago (on behalf of Enea)
and got feedback/improvement suggestions from some members .
We have gained some experience and improved our security works
and security updates. We have infrastructure to handle embargoed issues.
I would appreciate if you could re-evaluate our membership request.

I am a member of OPNFV security team:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/security

I have been running CII Best Practices Badge program for OPNFV project:
https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/projects?q=opnfv

I am also a member of Yocto/OpenEmbedded security team:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Security

Security Responsible for Enea Linux:
http://www.enea.com/solutions/Enea-Linux/Security
http://www.enea.com/solutions/Enea-Linux/Security/CVEs-list