Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:35:16 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: cookieopfer@....net
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: ffmpeg afl bugs

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 10:06:58PM +0200, cookieopfer@....net wrote:
> Have fun with ffmpeg-h264-call-stack-overflow.mp4

Perhaps you meant to share this file with this community?  Please do.
If the file is smaller than 150 KB, please attach it to your reply.
Otherwise, please either try to produce a smaller testcase (below
150 KB) or share the (larger) file via an external URL.

We already got a "Can you send me the sample file?" in the moderation
queue, but we prefer that the file be shared with the entire community.

Thanks,

Alexander