Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:09:18 +0200
From: Andreas Stieger <astieger@...e.com>
To: Damien Regad <dregad@...tisbt.org>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: ADOdb PDO driver: incorrect quoting may allow
 SQL injection

Him

On 09/14/16 08:32, Damien Regad wrote:
> Should I assume from the silence that no CVE is required for this ?

I noticed that in your original e-mail to this list, you did not cc
cve-assign. Also note that there are new procedures, including a request
form, in addition to the previous recommendation to contact a CNA
https://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@...e.com>
Project Manager Security

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]