Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 08:34:37 -0700
From: Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith@...cle.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: libical 0.47 SEGV on unknown address

Did you report them to libcial upstream?  http://libical.github.io/libical/

> My roommate mentioned Thunderbird being a second-class citizen in the Mozilla
> world, so if this is the case, this should be made explicit in regards to bug
> bounty expectations.

While Thunderbird is still a beloved child of Mozilla, it's been told it's time
to move out of its parents house and find its own sources of income/support:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.governance/kAyVlhfEcXg/Eqyx1X62BQAJ
https://blog.mozilla.org/thunderbird/2015/12/thunderbird-active-daily-inquiries-surpass-10-million/

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith@...cle.com