Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:50:32 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: broken RSA keys

On Thu, 5 May 2016 08:42:13 -0400
Stanislav Datskovskiy <stas@...er-os.org> wrote:

> Where, exactly, did you get your public keys? Would you consider
> sharing? Quite a few of your moduli are not in my SKS dumps.

I highly doubt that the keyserver dumps are different (except a few
days +-). I got mine from this URL:
http://stueve.us/keydump/

Wild speculation: There are several ways in which keys can be
different. There are v2, v3 and v4 keys (see rfc 4880) and there are
master keys and subkeys. My parser code should handle all of them.
Maybe whatever you do doesn't support all key variants?

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de