Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:20:08 +0800
From: das das <>
Subject: Re: CVE request:SQL injection in TeamPass

I sent you an email about the vulnerability found in Teampass,

however,I haven't received any reply yet.Does cve still accept such
vulnerabilities in Teampass?Because There are some Teampass
vulnerabilities witch are found latey,and I don't know whether they
should be submitted.
Waiting for your reply.