Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:20:08 +0800
From: das das <scusec2010@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request:SQL injection in TeamPass

I sent you an email about the vulnerability found in Teampass,
http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2016/04/14/1

however,I haven't received any reply yet.Does cve still accept such
vulnerabilities in Teampass?Because There are some Teampass
vulnerabilities witch are found latey,and I don't know whether they
should be submitted.
Waiting for your reply.