Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 05:14:06 -0400
From: Dave Mielke <dave@...lke.cc>
To: Sebastian Krahmer <krahmer@...e.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, cve-assign@...re.org
Subject: Re: CVE-Request for brltty auth bypass

[quoted lines by Sebastian Krahmer on 2016/04/12 at 09:49 +0200]

>I already contacted upstream (Cc) but so far no response.

I'm just awaiting the patch to be actually tested. It'll certainly be included
as soon as I'm informed that the test has been successful. I apreciate your
patch, and am also sure that you can appreciate my wanting to wait for it to be
tested.

EMail: Dave@...lke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.org/