Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:04:04 -0500 (EST)
From: "David A. Wheeler" <dwheeler@...eeler.com>
To: "oss-security" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: "kseifried" <kseifried@...hat.com>
Subject: Re: Concerns about CVE coverage shrinking - direct
 impact to researchers/companies

All - I've chatted with some of the people who fund the CVE work at MITRE.
I've learned that CVEs *are* being issued, but obviously that is happening too slowly.

They're having a meeting tomorrow (March 10) to try to figure out what
the problems are and how to fix it.  I don't know what they'll do.
However, I'm hopeful that  this will mean that the CVE work will get
back on track soon.

--- David A. Wheeler