Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 09:16:40 -0800
From: Robert Paprocki <rpaprocki@...rnothingproductions.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Concerns about CVE coverage shrinking - direct impact to researchers/companies

This thread should be the definition of Munroe's Law. Like Goodwin's Law, which states that the longer an online conversation continues, the probability that it will involve Nazi analogies reaches 1, Munroe's Law says that eventually any conversation about an existing standard reaches no conclusions other than to create a new standard.

https://xkcd.com/927