Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:50:20 +0200
From: Stelios Tsampas <>
Subject: CVE Request: Kamailio 4.3.4 SEAS Module Heap overflow

Hello all,

a (remotely exploitable) heap overflow vulnerability was found in
Kamailio v4.3.4. We have notified the developers and they have addressed
this through commit:

Could we have a CVE number for this please? A separate advisory will
follow with the technical details of the bug, referencing the CVE number.

Thank you,

Stelios Tsampas

IT Security Researcher