Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:23:48 +0100
From: FEIST Josselin <josselin.feist@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE Request : Use-after-free in accel-ppp

Hi,

A use-after-free in accel-ppp was reported one month ago. accel-ppp is a
VPN server (https://accel-ppp.org)
Since I got no news from the dev (neither by email or through the
forum), I would suggest to use this service carefully.

More details about the vuln here :
http://accel-ppp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=581

The vuln was found with the help of the analyzer GUEB.

Best regards,
Josselin Feist