Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 09:31:26 -0800 (PST)
From: Tim Graham <timograham@...il.com>
To: django-announce <django-announce@...glegroups.com>
Cc: django-developers@...glegroups.com, django-users@...glegroups.com,
	oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Django releases issued: 1.9.2 (security) and 1.8.9
 (bugfix)

Today the Django team issued 1.9.2 as part of our security process. This
releases address a security issue, and we encourage all users to upgrade as
soon as possible.

The Django 1.8.9 release fixes several bugs in 1.8.8 but no security issues
as the issue fixed in 1.9.2 doesn't affect older versions.

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2016/feb/01/releases-192-and-189/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@...ngoproject.com and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]