Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:45:27 +0000
From: Scott Herbert <scott.a.herbert@...glemail.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: shodan.io actively infiltrating ntp.org IPv6 pools
 for scanning purposes

That would be nice sure, but given that IoT vendors are rushing so
fast to market that their doing things like sending login credentials
via http, I think we're a long way from having them secure their
products from scanning let alone anything else.

Web:  http://cryptonot.es/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Scott_Herbert
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaherbert