Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:45:07 -0700
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Prime example of a can of worms

I finally got the article written and published, it's at:

https://securityblog.redhat.com/2016/01/20/primes-parameters-and-moduli/

TL;DR: I found a lot of messy problems and no really good solutions. But
ultimately we need to start using bigger keys/primes or this is all just a
waste of compute time (might as well go back to clear text).

--
PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@...hat.com