Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:26:31 +0000
From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@...-netzwerkteam.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Security issues in GOsa

Hi,

GOsa is a framework written in PHP for LDAP-based management of
intranet infrastructures.

As part of upstream (I joined the team recently) I would like to make
you aware of (at least) two security issues +/- recently discovered:

(1) Possibility of code injection when setting passwords for Samba.
Solved upstream:
https://github.com/gosa-project/gosa-core/commit/a67a047cba2cdae8bccb0f0e2bc6d3eb45cfcbc8

(2) XSS vulnerability during session log on. Solved upstream:
https://github.com/gosa-project/gosa-core/commit/e35b990464a2c2cf64d6833a217ed944876e7732

Please assign individual CVE Ids for both issues, if appropriate.

Thanks,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
mail: mike.gabriel@...-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/mailxchange/kronolith/fb.php?u=m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]