Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:38:35 -0700
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Announcing https://github.com/RedHatProductSecurity/Certificates-Shipped/

https://github.com/RedHatProductSecurity/Certificates-Shipped/

The idea is to create a comprehensive list of shipped certs/keys/etc by
open source vendors/distributions/projects so that:

1) we have a list of secrets maintained by external parties that we rely
upon
2) we can audit them and make sure we should be trusting them
3) also spot changes more easily (since the existing corpus is available)

I'm guessing there are some surprises waiting for us.

--
PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@...hat.com