Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 13:47:36 +0100
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE request: libsndfile 1.0.25 heap overflow

On Tue, 03 Nov 2015 13:36:45 +0100
Martin Prpic <mprpic@...hat.com> wrote:

> I also don't see a patch for this issue (or an upstream bug). Any
> pointers there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Unrelated, but I recently reported an out of bounds triggered by the
test suite of libsndfile and got no reply:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.libsndfile.devel/681

Seems like a dead / unmaintaned upstream project...

--
Hanno Böck
http://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de
GPG: BBB51E42

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]