Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:54:09 +0100
From: Hubert Kario <hkario@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: tlsfuzzer - new tool

I've been working on a tool aimed at reproducing, testing and (in the
future) automatically finding issues in TLS implementations.

The tool is fully open source (GPLv2), and I'm using it for testing
OpenSSL, NSS and GnuTLS. It has minimal requirements (just Python 2.6 or
3.2 or later).

You can find slides from my latest presentation at Ruxcon 11, showing
some reasons for creating this tool as well as showing some of the
features it has here:
https://github.com/tomato42/tlsfuzzer/blob/master/docs/ruxcon2015-kario-slides.pdf

You can find the project itself here:
https://github.com/tomato42/tlsfuzzer

Please direct responses at my email address as I'm not subscribed to
list.
--
Regards,
Hubert Kario