Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:10:44 +0200
From: Stefan Cornelius <scorneli@...hat.com>
To: Seth Arnold <seth.arnold@...onical.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, security@...ntu.com
Subject: Re: CVE Request: ImageMagick

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:38:11 -0700
Seth Arnold <seth.arnold@...onical.com> wrote:

> Hello MITRE, all,
>

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/imagemagick/+bug/1448803
> Fix unknown.

Hi,

According to my analysis, there's a patch for this in the following
commit (the pict.c part):
https://github.com/ImageMagick/ImageMagick/commit/0f6fc2d5bf8f500820c3dbcf0d23ee14f2d9f734

Also, this is what I would classify as an integer truncation issue, not
a double-free.

Thanks,
--
Stefan Cornelius / Red Hat Product Security