Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:55:45 +0200
From: Alessandro Ghedini <>
Subject: CVE Request: zendframework SQL injections

the Zendframework project released the following advisory:

> ZF2015-08: Potential SQL injection vector using null byte for PDO (MsSql, SQLite)

The patch for the MS SQL backend seems to be:

but I couldn't find the fix for the mentioned SQLite backend.

This is somewhat related to CVE-2014-8089, which was about a similar issue
in the sqlsrv backend.

Can CVE(s) be assigned for these issues?

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)