Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:12:37 +0200
From: Andreas Stieger <>
Subject: Re: Re: CVE request for wget

On 09/25/2015 10:04 PM, wrote:

> We really don't understand what set of expectations led to this
> becoming a CVE request for a vulnerability in wget.

Possibly assignments for CWE-200 including CVE-2000-0649, CVE-2002-0422
relating to exposure if an internal IP address of a communication partner.

The remaining points are noted.

Andreas Stieger <>
Project Manager Security
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (802 bytes)