Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:12:37 +0200
From: Andreas Stieger <astieger@...e.com>
To: cve-assign@...re.org
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: CVE request for wget

Hello,

On 09/25/2015 10:04 PM, cve-assign@...re.org wrote:
> > https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-August/009370.html
> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-wget/2015-08/msg00020.html
> >
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/wget.git/commit/?id=075d7556964f5a871a73c22ac4b69f5361295099
>
> We really don't understand what set of expectations led to this
> becoming a CVE request for a vulnerability in wget.

Possibly assignments for CWE-200 including CVE-2000-0649, CVE-2002-0422
relating to exposure if an internal IP address of a communication partner.

The remaining points are noted.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@...e.com>
Project Manager Security

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/pgp-signature SKIPPED ]