Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 23:07:20 +0200
From: Florian Weimer <fweimer@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-2015-5232: various /tmp races in opa-fm, opa-ff

We assigned CVE-2015-5232 internally, prior to reporting upstream, to
the issues fixed in these commits:

https://github.com/01org/opa-fm/commit/5f4087aabb5d03c42738b320af0fc60e9df4d1f7
https://github.com/01org/opa-fm/commit/c5759e7b76f5bf844be6c6641cc1b356bbc83869
https://github.com/01org/opa-ff/commit/080ab97461d80a01636f77ba6aecc667c3c0087c

This fix just affects the test suite, I think:

https://github.com/01org/opa-ff/commit/c9ccf1560befcf8e3860820a52045b811f4372a0

(And no, I do not really understand what this software does. :-/)