Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 15:39:49 -0500
From: Austin English <>
Subject: CVE request for wget

This was reported to tails-dev [1] and other places [2] and is fixed
upstream [3].

I've rebased the patch for 1.13.4 (attached), which is the current
version in Debian wheezy [4] that Tails is based on.

Please keep me in CC, as I'm not subscribed.

View attachment "ftp_rediff.txt" of type "text/plain" (5535 bytes)