Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:29:26 +0530 (IST)
From: P J P <ppandit@...hat.com>
To: oss security list <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: CVE REJECT noise

+-- On Thu, 20 Aug 2015, Solar Designer wrote --+
| groups, then we should find a way for Kurt to e-mail them directly (and
| I don't mind setting up a separate mailing list if that would help).

While I don't see it as noise, if we must, instead of stopping the
notifications, it'll help to archive them in a separate list. That'd be a
handy reference for users.

--
Prasad J Pandit / Red Hat Product Security Team
47AF CE69 3A90 54AA 9045 1053 DD13 3D32 FE5B 041F