Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 19:31:15 +1000
From: Michael Samuel <mik@...net.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE for crypto_get_random() from libsrtp

Hi,

I can't see any reference to it using 80 bits of random data - it looks
like it's AES-CTR mode.  Do you have further information on that?

That being said, I can see quite a few ways it can go wrong - it's doesn't
appear thread-safe for a start.  Is it worth taking a closer look or are
you planning on shipping the patch anyway?

Regards,
  Michael