Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:10:33 +0200
From: Florian Weimer <fw@...eb.enyo.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: ezmlm warning

* Reed Loden:

> Yup, I get these, too... Been happening for almost a year. See also
> http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2014/q3/471.
>
> Likely, the ezmlm instance on lists.openwall.com needs to be updated to get
> some of the DMARC compliance changes that were made last year (
> http://untroubled.org/ezmlm/archive/7.2.2/CHANGES).

Or you need to upgrade your email service to something that supports
mailing lists.  oss-security uses Internet Mail in the way it is
intended and specified.  If recipient mail servers cannot accept those
messages, it is really their fault.

DMARC is just one aspect of that.  For example, would you also request
that Openwall will never deploy IPv6 because Gmail rejects mail sent
over IPv6?